Guidelines for Team
With great joy and anticipation, we are making plans to resume in-person
worship gatherings Sunday, June 28, 2020 at 10 am.
Our desire is to honor the Biblical command to gather as a church family for corporate worship while implementing wise guidelines that serve one another.
In view of this, we are implementing some measures in compliance with CDC guidelines.
- On Thursday (June 25th) …. A Covid-19 approved cleaning company will do a thorough carpet cleaning of the church and sanitize all washrooms and other rooms.
- We will provide hand sanitizers for the worshipers to use.
- We will be taking temperatures of all worshipers and visitors with an
infrared thermometer (touchless). Anyone with a temperature of 100.4F and above will be respectfully asked to worship privately and to seek medical attention as needed.
- Chairs will be roped off in the sanctuary to provide 6′ distancing between households.
- We encourage frequent hand washing with soap and running
- We We encourage everyone to wear a mask in accordance with the CDC guidelines. The church will have masks available for worshipers in the event that you need one.
- Children and Youth Ministries will not be meeting for the time being and they are expected to remain with their parents.
- Parents are expected to help their children maintain 6′ social distancing from others.
- We advise worshipers to avoid any unnecessary touching of surfaces/doorknobs.
- We will be frequently wiping doorknobs and other surfaces that are frequently touched with alcohol-based products/cleaning products.
- We will adjust “traffic flow” in the sanctuary to mitigate close contact between worshipers.
- Live streaming of church services will ONLY be for overflow worshipers in the Outreach Hall.
- Arrangements are being made for families to sit together.
- We encourage you to stay home and watch online if you have fever or symptomatic or for those that don’t feel comfortable at this time.